Monday, December 23, 2013

Freaky facts about Fion

Monday, December 23, 2013

Kick comes, think about fun facts about myself and jot them down.

#1 I love sunny side up egg since 5 until now.
I could only eat my meal with sunny side up egg when I was 5 and thus nutrition deficiency happened in me!

#2 This is disgusting but I like to see animal carcass.
But this doesn't mean I will like torturing animals. I'm an animal lover indeed! 

#3 I somehow do enjoy watching horror movie alone in the home.
The more horror the better, HAHAHAHAHA!

#4 Like to look at hot guys and talk about how hot they are but will never do anything.

#5 I can't read with the television on in the background but love listening to music instead.


#6 Want to marry Aaron Kwok since 8.

Jay Chou, Robert Pattinson, Justin Timberlake, Maroon 5, David Beckham and the list goes on.

#7 I like everything Western even though I'm Chinese.
I could eat up 2 plates of spaghetti (any sauces will do) instead of 2 bowls of rice.

#8 Have a terrible lying skill.
My mouth will quiver like an earthquake while telling a lie. Lol! That's how people around me will so soon figure it out.

#9 Believe in everything unless proven otherwise.
I'm a person full of hope, such an angel. Wth, just a joke.

#10 I don't like.....cats.
I'm sorry.

No comments:

Fion Fish © 2014