Saturday, March 15, 2014

Butter Up @Seri Kembangan

Saturday, March 15, 2014
I was hyped and excited to go to Butter Up at Seri Kembangan for some great pastries. They offer wide assortment of menu, and their baked goods are in reasonable price. 

Here's some pics of the place (credited to esticalovesfood).

Such a surprise to have a cozy and yet comfy shop in Serdang area. Modern European design is filling every corner of the shop, it makes you feel like living in another countries. 

The place is not that large but yet they still have indoor and outdoor dining areas.

Illy Mocha is served. I was so surprise to see Illy coffee had actually launched in my town, I know this brand from doing part of my assignment, their target market was initially targeted to high coffee consumption countries, especially Italy. I never thought they further expand their brand in Malaysia, it's so good for coffee lover to try out this new quality brand.

Seafood Aglio Olio was......so so. It was a bit bland but perfect for those who prefer anything 清淡. On the upper right is my Earl Grey Tea.

I ordered 1 blueberry and 1 original (vanilla) cream puffs.

Cream puffs look so wonderful with the icing sugar sprinkled on top of it. The shells are light and fluffy with a nice crispness on the outside. The cream is smooth and very rich with its natural vanilla aroma and not being overly sweet, just plain awesome. Guess will come back for this far more than I probably should! 

I want to apology for not taking clear pics of my ordered puffs. I couldn't wait to taste it when it was served just right in front of me. It waves towards me and keeps calling me:" come and eat me, faster come......"

Ok la, compensate you with the nicer close up pic, credited to esticalovesfood. 


Till then. Enjoy reading :)





No comments:

Fion Fish © 2014