Monday, March 31, 2014

Barbie Hair with Berry Ash

Monday, March 31, 2014
Hi, I'm here again to blog about my hair dye post, a very short post. I've been months not dying my hair and you can actually see a pudding served on top of my head. I don't wanna show u that because I feel paiseh to show it out, it's so unpleasant sight!

With that, I decided to try something new, Freshlight foam dye from Schwarzkopf in Berry Ash. The color seems not bad huh on the Barbie's hair and I hope my outcome will be same as hers. *pray* 

So this is my hair color before dye. I didn't take any photos during the process because I'm all alone to dye my hair. 

Gonna show you the outcome right now! I do like the outcome of the color, it's kind of dark ash brown instead. At this point, I really love my hair color! No more black root! 

Alright! Serve you one more photo before continuing my drama, Vampires Diaries. Just ignore the bare face of me but FOCUS on my hair color. So beautiful! It looks like Ang mo hair Liao with ashy color. Haha!

Till then. 


2 comments:

Jacqueline Khoo said...

Looks nice! Should make a tutorial how u apply it ;)

Fion said...

JacQueliNe, thanks for your compliment and also your suggestion :)

Fion Fish © 2014