Monday, December 9, 2013

Be shrimper @ Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.

Monday, December 9, 2013
Throwback birthday celebration with 3 December babies. 

Happy belated birthday to the 3 December babies. 

Blueberry smoothie was served, which is concoction of blueberries, strawberries and non-fat vanilla frozen yogurt. Well, it was pretty good, tastes like vanilla ice cream indeed.

Chicken Fingers arrived in a plate with lined Bubba Gump's newspaper and it was great for sharing. 

Shrimper's Net Catch, looked very appetizing and was a large generous serving. The shrimps were all plump and cooked perfectly. Highly recommend. 

I was so bloated after feeding myself with great foods. What to do next after u have boosted up your energy level??? Of course, have photo taking session!

Beauty pageants of 2013.

We all have grown up and my babies become more and more pretty than before. 

Hunk mans? ๐Ÿ™Š

"Instagram" was so happening!

Lastly, my selfie shot with this London's red telephone box mini cupcake! Resistant to eat due to its cuteness.

Signing out with a selfie. Just got a new tattoo, love it so much! ๐Ÿ˜„

Warm remind: I just get addicted to an app, called dayre. It's so so so instant and convenient, I can't stop updating stuff there. U can just "stalk" me there, @fionloo :D

No comments:

Fion Fish © 2014