Saturday, December 22, 2012

Warm X'Mas Celebration

Saturday, December 22, 2012
A joyful X'Mas had just passed, how was your X'Mas? My X'Mas was actually very simple for every year, just rephrase a presentation of activities especially X'Mas meal and gift giving to this festival. This year, I only celebrated X'Mas with him ♥, because my family members did not celebrate it. But my family sometimes do celebrate it by hanging out to somewhere else, especially GENTING! They think there is the place they can feel X'Mas atmosphere the most and got the most beautiful & creative fireworks to see and some impressive events/ shows to enjoy. LOL. Okay, I agree with that.

Here you are! My X'Mas celebration with him! 

#1 Traditional Cuisine

As we know, a special Christmas meal is traditionally an important part of this celebration. Of course, I chose to have my X'Mas Eve meal in a Japanese restaurant, Cafe Takahashi which serves contemporary Japanese food combining classic Japanese, Italian and Western cuisines. If you didn't read or missed out my X'Mas Eve Dinner, you may refer to this link: http://fionfish.blogspot.com/2012/12/christmas-eve-dinner-at-cafe-takahashi.html 




#2 Christmas Card

I guess you know the custom of sending X'Mas wishes has now become popular among a wide cross-section of people with the emergence of the modern trend towards exchanging E-cards through e-mail. No doubt, I used this way too for sending my lovely wishes to all my loves. It's a SUPER convenient way for lazy person to do D.I.Y cards like me and it saves cost & time. The most important thing is E-cards considered environmentally friendly to our mother Earth! *Coughing*

What I crapped just now was to find an excuse for myself, LOL! Actually I have limited artistic skill =.= It's okay! I got one special for him too! How special it is?!


Tadaaaa! I edited the photo and made it into so-called X'Mas card. Surprise?
I think he will more surprise what's the heck going on his FB account. I had used his FB account without his notice to post all these "break-up" things instead of wishes and caused his friends to worry about him. HAHAHA! (wtfithinksomepeoplegonnatopunchmerightnow)
Add-ons: It's also considered a gift to him, HAHAHA!  Anyway, the HIDDEN MEANING of this gift is CONCERN FROM TRULY PEOPLE!  


#3 Gift-Giving

Who doesn't love getting parcels?  Even better when they are parcels full of mysterious and surprising goodies. But this time I'm telling you Imma a happy girl because I had received X'Mas gift twice from him even though there is only between him and me in exchanging gift! Here is it:

He received a "pretty & cute girl" which is myself from me as his another X'Mas gift. HAHAHA! Just kidding, he just hopes I can celebrate X'Mas with him. That's it. It's a simple and yet sweet request from him.


This is a very 1st casual gift from HIM. Why do I say so because he asked me what I want for X'Mas gift, or else he will buy BirkenStock scandal for me. I told him that I really don't know what I be short of recently so don't buy anything first and I DO MEAN IT! Who knows?! Ended up he really bought it for me 1 month earlier than the X'Mas. HAHAHA! I'M HAPPY GIRL!!!


This is the 2nd gift from HIM. Do you see the silly boy's name? HAHAHA! I'M HAPPY GIRL!!! X2

Okay, let you all guess what did he gift me in this big present box! And I don't wanna reveal 1st but I can give you all a HINT: something I used that can secure with 2 straps and go over the shoulders......Have a GUESS!!!
Winners will win......
---
-
-
-
NOTHING! LOL!


No comments:

Fion Fish © 2014