Sunday, December 30, 2012

21st Birthday Presents

Sunday, December 30, 2012
Finally! I blog about my birthday presents! Is anyone of you got interested with what I got this year? HAHAHA, I'm so happy cuz I got fews nice belated birthday presents from friends of mine. Actually I told them that you all don't need to buy anything for me, just attend my birthday party is enough and I will be happy for it. GUYS, I DO REALLY MEAN IT! But.....ended up they still bought me some presents. LOL. Anyway, thanks for the lovely presents. Appreciated!

  
Here's what my parent and friends got me as a gift:

 
Dad bought me a car a years ago. It's the most expensive thing he ever bought for me and also the most expensive thing I ever received. I was really shocked he really bought it cuz my mom wasn't planned to buy for me while I'm still studying. I'm so shocked I received it too fast, Dad. LOL. Love you Dad!

Dad and Mom gifted me $$$ instead of presents for this year. Actually, they planned to buy me a diamond key chain necklace that I love from Tiffany & Co. but I refused it cuz I would like to hold on a Birthday Party with my friends. LOL. Stupid me. It's okay, I still had lots of fun with my beloved friends in my celebrated birthday party and it's worth!!! Love you Dad and Mom, I will claim that necklace from you in my next birthday. HAHAHAHAHA.

This is a known present from Mike, Shenny, Elly, & Frances. Why do I say it's known by me? HAHAHA, this is because the boyfie suddenly asked me about my laptop's size in car while we were heading to the party's destination. And this Q is enough to hint what you all planned to buy for me. HAHAHA, you all should blame him for revealing this secret. By the way, I really really really never expect a birthday present from you all so when I received it I was really damn happy! It's true! I'm gonna deeply love you all! Muacks! *tears of happiness*
 
Dress from Pei Yee & Juvein. This dress just looks as sweet as they are and I even can imagine about their facial expression or any arguments occurred when they were choosing the types of dress for me, especially the size cuz I'm too skinny :( It's okay, it just perfectly fits me. Thankyou to my fav D's!

Catherine got me a Rock chocolates in Eiffel Tower. I thought it was an adornment. Till she told me it's chocolate inside, I was like OMG!!! How come I didn't realize it's a food so that I can share these chocolates with you all. And one more thing, I felt guilty sometimes cuz I didn't attend your birthday cerebration or even prepare a gift to you this year :( but yet you still prepared a gift for me. Catherine, you're too sweet! 
  
Lastly, present from the boyfie......
 
THIS IS THE MOST EXPENSIVE PRESENT I EVER GET FROM HIM T.T Thank you, Dear!
I got this random cuz he asked me to try some watches when we were shopping and I really went to try! I did chose my favorite watch with ignoring the price of it. Who cares the price if you just have a try, right??? 

---
-
-
-
THIS IS THE CONSEQUENCE!

Stupid me. I'm the one who misunderstood the situation and didn't know that he apparently brought me up to choose my late birthday present. When he asked me:"do you like that watch?", I answered him:"YES!!!" This answer had ended up he paid for it. OMFG!!! I WAS SO PANIC, I TOLD HIM DON'T BUY BECUZ IT'S TOO EXPENSIVE, COSTS AROUND RM1k+++ FOR A WATCH, IT'S NOT WORTH FOR ME NOW!!!! In the end, he just smiled at me and said to me:" If you really love that watch, please just accept it like how you accepted me as your bf." OMG! I was DEEPLY touched and almost tear with his words. I really thought he won't gift me this year birthday cuz I told him not to gift me again because he spent too much on me already. Sigh...I wish it's just a dream but it's not! AGAIN IMMA HAPPY GIRL!!! *full of tears from my happiness and guiltiness* 

我想我已经被你宠坏了`. HAHAHA. Thankyou so so so much, my dear and love you so much too!

Till then. That's all for my birthday presents post.




1 comment:

angelosam123 said...

Gorgeous lady, hi wish you a great happy birthday dear. Thanks for sharing.
21st birthday

Fion Fish © 2014