Saturday, December 29, 2012

2nd round-Birthday Celebration

Saturday, December 29, 2012
Gonna faster blog about my 2nd round-Birthday Celebration now before I'm getting lazy and lazier. HAHAHA, I already postponed this blogspot so damn LONG, LONG & LONG and my Birthday was actually on 17th Oct. LOL. Okay, no more excuses for myself and I will just straight to the topic.

Next stop we went to Euro House at Ipoh.
不醉不归?!

My Beloved Friends gave me a sweet and yet warm surprise before my birthday ends, slices of cakes from Maria Cafe, Ipoh. They went to find it secretly, HAHAHA. How sweet they are. FYI it was already 11pm where the cake shops should be closed. But......they did find it for me! HAHAHA, Love you all

After making my birthday wishes, BLOW~~~

 Birthday girl with the birthday cakes. IMMA HAPPY GIRL x1.

Pictures/ Photos describe everything. I think you all are already known what's happened for the next.

Yes, I was requested to take all the candles out from the cakes by using my own mouth. Arghhh......I hate this, MAN! *Coughing* Dear my beloved friends, can I just have a simple birthday celebration with only singing birthday song, followed by making wishes, blowing off all the candles, giving a 1st cut on the cake and enjoying cakes with friends? Please~~~

  It's okay. There was a MAN who was willing to help me do this. Yes! THANKS GOD! I could skip this part. IMMA HAPPY GIRL X2.

Lastly,
Happy Birthday to ME again! I was enjoyed with you all, thankyou.

Till then. Will blog my Birthday present soon, Stay tune.





No comments:

Fion Fish © 2014