Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Eve Dinner at Cafe Takahashi @Pavilion

Tuesday, December 25, 2012
Jingle bells Jingle bells, Jingle all the way... X'Mas song is spreading all around the corner, I guess you are ready for it. I love X'mas as it is a day that fills with joy and love. And, even we don't have winter in M'sia but we still can feel the X'Mas atmosphere at every corner because most of the shopping malls have put so much effort on these X'Mas decorations, especially luxurious-decorated Christmas tree. 

Of course, Christmas cuisine is the must in this festival! So, we had our dinner settled at Cafe Takahashi @Pavilion.



Cafe Takahashi serve contemporary Japanese food combining classic Japanese, Italian and Western cuisines. It is located at Pavillion KL's Tokyo Street, where adventurous Japanese foodies can dig into Japanese cuisines from high end dining, desserts to Japan's common street food. 


Huge window display of 'sampuru' (fake food plastic models).

We ordered Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Set Couple Meal. Let's find out how good the food tastes!


X'Mas Fruit Mocktail.

X'Mas Moriawase. Platter of Chukka Idago, Prawn Cocktail and Potato Salad.

Cream of Garden Spinach Soup.

Chawanmushi (add-ons), one of my favourite ♥ I always order this once I dine in Japanese cuisine.

Hotate & Mushroom Soup Pasta. Spaghetti served with mushrooms and some huge scallops. It's delicious but the soup is a bit salty for me! 
Actually, from the first, I felt it was a bit weird for me to have a pasta dish infused with some touches from Japanese cuisine but, this dish turned out pretty delightful indeed.

Smoked Duck Ragout. Thick and creamy soup chocked-full with mushroom slices and tender slices of smoked ducks, served along with light fluffy pastries at the side. It is the must to try it out at the cafe!


Mango Pudding served with Vanilla Snow Cream. This is just not for me as I’m not a big fan of mango but others seem like dig in with gusto!
♥ ♥
---
-
-
-
Enticing?


Overall, Cafe Takahashi is still standing pretty well on an average scale. And, there is a couple of favorites that I will visit Cafe Takahashi again. Add-ons here: I apologize for those pictures aren't being nicely taken because we couldn't wait to swallow the foods into our grounding tummies! XP 

Lastly, 
My HARDCORE X'Mas Meal!!!



Cafe Takahashi

高橋咖啡館
Level 6, No. 6.24.1B, Pavilion,

No. 168, Jalan Bukit Bintang,

55100 Kuala Lumpur.


Tel: 03-2143 6454





No comments:

Fion Fish © 2014