Thursday, October 11, 2012

Plan B

Thursday, October 11, 2012
October is here already! It's my birthday month, please be awesome to me ❤
I finally visited Plan B for our brunch in Mid valley with my Dear and his sister, and surprisingly it wasn't pack on that day! Actually, this is the 2nd time I went to Plan B, while the 1st time was with my best friend, Ying Ying for the very first try. See... I'll definitely be back for the same restaurant if there are served with affordable and delicious food.


But, I'm sure most of you have heard of Plan B, it's one of the restaurants owned by The Big Group which opened a lot of their flagships around town and I've been reading some reviews about this restaurant, they are quite famous indeed. 



Plan B’s menu is featured with a wide selection of healthy salads, sandwiches, breakfasts, pasta as well as a variety of cakes and pastries.
I love their menu, simple and plain. 
Customers will always be served with a medicine type bottle of water while waiting their food and drinks to come. 
This is basically what we've ordered.
We just ordered a single beverage, Frosty Lychee Lime Juice.
Asian style soft shell crab pasta, spaghetti in creamy butter sauce which tossed with chili padi and crispy curry leaves. It's super creamy and spicy at the same time. If you're a big fan of Chinese style butter crab, you should try this out then. 
We are really craving for this ❤
Eggs Benedict, poached eggs over turkey ham and buttered toasted English muffin, topped with Hollandaise sauce.
This is definitely a hearty meal to fill up your stomach and you will feel full pretty quick with this, especially for girls. Oucch! It makes me mouthwatering now!
 
Smoked Salmon Sandwich with cream cheese relish. Served together with salad and chips. Quite awesome......

This is their latest operating hours. Overall, I love their concept, food and ambiance that Plan B creates. U guys can have a TRY there :D

Lastly, photo of that day......
B!  

No comments:

Fion Fish © 2014