Monday, October 1, 2012

A little of here and there

Monday, October 1, 2012
I'm sorry that this site has been left for so long. And, I'm surprised that I still receive some emails from readers because I thought no one care.

Yes, I'm fine ;) So, keep an eye on my blog ya.

Actually, I really have a bunch of things to show u all but there always something blocks me from blogging. Alright, I just summarize a little of here and there for now. *I really have no idea how should I start to blog this*

#1 I cut my hair to slightly shorter.

#2 My little & adorable Mr. Tebby cuts his hair too.
Before: I can't see anything in front of me >.< ; After: Yepee! Do I look so handsome?
#3 I went to Jogoya. A long-craved Japanese buffet had finally become reality.

#4 I got my mom a Fossil bag.

 
#5 Meet my besties to have a chit chat session.

#6 Happy 3rd year anniversary to our love! *It passed for mostly 2 months ago. Sorry, my dear*


#7 Finally, I admit him as my precious dear in front of my parent after 3 years. Deeply 
     appreciate every moments with him.

---
-
-
-
END
 
P.S: I'm basically half dead now, still have more works are waiting me to do. 

2 comments:

Anji said...

It's really good to see you blogging again. I love the purple "flowers" at the top of your blog.


Looking for new blogs to read? ExposeYourBlog!

said...

so sweetnya~~~ ^^

Fion Fish © 2014