Sunday, May 15, 2011

Welcome to Kl - Day 1

Sunday, May 15, 2011
So sorry guys! I know I have been missing in action so frequently. I didn't want to be like this, really.
So, here goes an update to summarize my outdated blog. Lol. Not much pics. Sad.


Journey: Pavilion---> YTL---> Time Square---> Sungai Wang---> Lot 10. 


Pavilion our first stop, have our fitting session in Forever 21. Just enjoy the pics.
The basic top made me look super thin and lil sexy, I love it much!!!

Time Square was the third stop, wanted to get our brunch at Ko Hyang restaurant and chilled awhile at chatime.
My Ra Myeon, only costs Rm 16++ (included green tea, side dishes).
I don't remember what is called......
Back to pics.
Chatime 
I had ordered the  ‘Caramel Milk Tea with Pearls’Aromatic of flavor and milk that doesn't not taste too condense milky along with the mixed pearl is just good, would just easily beat any of the stalls out there. RM5.90 - highly recommended 
Amazing days had come to an end, we reached home about night time. :-(


Stay tuned ya people! Teehee!

No comments:

Fion Fish © 2014